Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Kingdom Math

"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." Malachi 3:10



If I said to you, "Give me $10 and I will give $100."

You would respond, "Seriously?"

And I assure you, "Yes, I will! Every time!"

Would you take that deal?

Well, don't worry, I'm not offering it I'm just making a point. Any time you can get ten times what you give you need to take that deal. 

I only know one person Who offers that deal, God. Yes, in Kingdom math if you give God 10 He gives you 100.

You may have guessed by now the 10 you give (or bring) is the tithe. It is the first ten percent of any increase you receive and it belongs to God!

When you bring Him the ten percent you become 100 obedient to Him and you get 100 percent of His blessing!

So, you see, in Heavenly mathematics 10 gets you 100!

In addition, when you bring His ten in 100 percent obedience you get His 100% blessing on the remaining 90% you get to keep!

What a deal!

What a God!

Bring that Tithe!

Take that deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment