- Time is the one thing everyone has the same amount of
- Time is what life is made of so it has great value
- The use of time reflects what is actually most important to you
- Time manages those who won't manage it
- Those who manage time the best have the most productive lives
- Raising Home Run Kids will demand a time substantial commitment of time on what God requires of parents in the commands given in Deuteronomy 6.
Here are a few things to think about:
- Did you get enough time with your parents?
- Do you wish you could have more time with them?
- So, time translates into memories.
- Have you made all the memories with your kids that you want to make?
- With kids, time spent with them is indicative of how much you love them.
- Where will you find the additional time you need to spend with your kids?
I challenge you to take the time to prayerfully consider these bullet points.