Monday, January 19, 2015

January 20, 2015

"Man's days are determined; you have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed." Job 14:5

Job believed that every person has a life span determined by God.

You may believe that or you may not.

But one thing is undeniable, your lifespan is limited and it consists of seconds, and minutes and hours and days that turn into years. So, if your life matters to you then your time must matter to you as well.

That raises the question, what makes life matter?

You must figure that out and so must I.

As a person of faith and a follower of Christ, what matters to Him is what matters for me. What matters to Him is eternity and therefore using time to prepare for eternity is wise use of my time.

People matter to God because people last for eternity

Relationships matter to God because relationships are how people connect with Him and with each other.

My relationship with Him is what matters most, followed by my relationships with the wife and children He gave me.

As a Christian I have a sacred duty of ordering my time according to His priorities. I am obligated to be a wise steward of my time and must give an account to Him of how wisely I managed time after my time on earth has expired.

Every moment of life matters so make every moment matter in the way that honors God and fulfills His purpose for your life. When life matters you make time to do what matters most.

God has given you a new day. Will you make your time matter today?










No comments:

Post a Comment