God uses imperfect people because all people are flawed. If He only used perfect people there would be no one available.
Here is a short list of well-known imperfect people that were used by God:
I am glad God uses flawed people because I am a flawed person. Realizing that makes it easier for me to vote for Donald Trump when I go to the polls on Tuesday.
Here are some reasons why I can vote for him:
1. He has promised to nominate conservative judges to the Supreme Court. I believe he will.
2. He has promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with a market-driven approach. I believe he will.
3. He has promised to enforce the immigration laws and the border. I believe he will.
4. He has promised to give education back to the states. I believe he will.
5. He has promised to lower personal income taxes and corporate taxes. I believe he will.
6. He has promised to defend the Second Amendment and protect gun rights. I believe He will.
7. He has pledged to protect religious freedom and I believe he will.
8. He has said he will rebuild and modernize the military. I think he will.
9. He has promised to restore respect for law and order. I think he can do it.
10. He will assemble an all-star cabinet and top-notch advisers.
11. He will stand for life.
12. He will open up the energy segment of our economy and create jobs.
13. He will lift many job-killing government regulations and create a friendlier environment for job-creation.
14. Electing Trump will be a slap down of the liberal media and shake up the D.C. establishment.
I believe for these reasons Trump will be good for America. And, I, the flawed man I am have no qualms voting for another imperfect fellow.
You are flawed, too!
But don't make the mistake of neglecting to vote. It is your duty as an American and your responsibility as a Christian.