Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 16, 2015

"The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. I am come that you may have life and have it abundantly!" John 10:10

Sunday is Sanctity of Life Sunday. It will tragically mark the 42nd year since the Roe vs. Wade decision in 1973 that ruled abortion as a legal right. During the week I have been posting facts, statistics and Biblical truths in support of life.

We serve a God of life Who gave His life and then arose from the dead to offer you eternal life. Either you love and obey Him or you belong to the thief who steals innocence, kills babies in the womb and destroys through guilt and regret.

Most of the pastors I admire and learn from are a generation behind me, but one of the several pastors of my generation I read after is John Piper. He leads a large church in the Minneapolis area. He is a strong and effective spokesman for the pro-life movement. I have posted a link to a very powerful reading by Pastor John.

(Cut and paste this link into your browser for a powerful poem from Pastor John Piper.) (Caution - grab a tissue first)

  http://youtu.be/qfB7Hpv0bVM


Every abortion stops a beating heart.

With God's help, we need to change the hearts that are willing to stop a beating heart.

God help us!

God have mercy!







No comments:

Post a Comment